Incorporating Allen Bradley PLC and HMI technology, the configurable PAR System can be installed on any tablet press and incorporates the following features.
Compression Force Monitoring
IPR’s TPAC System provides compression force monitoring for any tablet press. Average compression force and individual station force is displayed both graphically and numerically on intuitive easy to use screens.
iThe TPAC System incorporates a security matrix with configurable and user defined groups. Window integrated security enables Active Directory or Local Windows Security Integration. RFID badge readers offer password token capability utilzing employee badges.
Data logging to as CSV File or Microsoft Sequel Server is available. Data storage is configurable with data logging intervals and variable selection.
Electronic signature and approval capability enables verification and authorization on critical process control functions. E-signatures are configurable per individual user requirements.
Ejection Force Monitoring
The PAR system can be configured to interface to other press devices in addition to compresison strain gages. Ejection cams with integrated load cells are one example of the options available.
- Robust and Proven Design
- User Friendly, Feature Rich
- Configurable Modular System
- Portable to Multiple Presses
- User Access Control
- FactoryTalk View User Security or
- Windows Security Integration
- Optional Indala or HID Card Reader
- Hardware Features
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC
- PanelView Plus or Industrial PC
- High Speed Analog I/O
- Strain Gage Mechanisms
- Software Features
- Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View
- Microsoft Sequel Server Express
- Average Main & Pre Compression Force Display
- Individual Punch Station Force Display
- Product Recipe
- Press Parameters & Calibration
- Optional Audit Trail
- Optional OEE Interface
Improved Quality Assurance
- Compression Force Monitoring & Statistics
- Data Logging & Reporting
Improved Productivity & Efficiency
- Tablet Press Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Alarm Messaging
Improved Product Setup
- Modem for remote support
- Eliminate proprietary difficult to troubleshoot circuit boards
Request A Quotation Today!
Contact IPR to request a quotation or additional information on IPR’s PAR System!